ENT Physicians of Kearney is searching for a fantastic full-time audiologist to join our team!
You will be responsible for hearing aid sales and service, as well as diagnostic testing. You must be committed to delivering superior service in a very busy working environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide testing, diagnostic evaluations, counseling and patient care.
- Attend to both scheduled and walk-in patients.
- Report patient test results to referral source, whether internal or external.
- Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by practice management.
- Sell hearing aids and accessories, including batteries, special products, ALD’s or any other product available through the practice.
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional work ethic required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Must be proficient in hearing aid dispensing to include programmable hearing aids of major manufacturers.
- Must be willing to follow clinic and company protocol and be coachable when it comes to business strategies.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients.
- Au.D./MA/MS with CCC-A
- Active Audiologist license in good standing.
- Competitive salary with commission opportunites
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year/1 week paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance
- Four-day work week
If you are interested, please forward resume and letters of recommendation to Julie Prellwitz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENT Physicians of Kearney, PC
615 West 39th Street
Kearney, NE 68845